Here are some tips to prevent fire, hopefully this could contribute something:
1) Never leave a lit candle unattended ;
2) Never smoke in bed or in a sofa;
3) Turn off the stove when done cooking
4) Avoid “octopus” outlets; Avoid electrical overload.
5) Keep matches and/or cigarette lighter out of childrens’ reach.
6) Always keep address book near the phone, with updated number of establishments or institutions that you can call in case of emergency.
7) Make sure all electrical outlets are unplug when you will leave your house, this can also save us electric bill.
Tips are few, i suppose, but hopefully you can find which can be beneficial for you.
Have a nice day!
Source Of Picture: