Monday, July 27, 2009

STATE OF THE NATION ADDRESS

July 27, Monday at 4:00 is the State of the Nation Address of President Arroyo. Here in the Philippines, it was yesterday. I was not able to watch it because my schedule is really odd. I am sleeping when the world around me is fully awake. I am awake when the world around me is sound asleep. Anyways, much as i would like to give you the video of the excerpts of the speech of President Arroyo, i could not. I kept on getting error every time i upload the video. Hence,i will just give you the link on the State of the Nation Address given by President Arroyo. This information is taken from yahoo. news.

For those who would like an update, feel free to click. My apology i could not give you the excerpt.

Always take care of yourselves.

No comments: