Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy Birthday, Vincent!

June 29 marks the birthday of my son, Vincent. Sure I bought him gifts. I thought I should make this a special day for my best friend. I thought I should treat him. However, he does not want to make a big fuss out of it. Added to the fact that I have deadlines today. So, it turned out that this is going to be just another ordinary day, or so I thought.

Afternoon when my father arrives. With him are loads of food for my sons' birthday. 2 buckets of rice and 6 mouth watering viands. One whole chicken, a bucket of liempo, pansit, Maya maya, lumpiang shanghai, siomai and toufu from Aroma Restaurant. My goodness, it tastes so good. As every one greeted Vincent "Happy Birthday", we all shared a festive meal.

This is a blissful day :)

Happy Birthday, son! :)

By the way, picture came from flickr.com

No comments: