Monday, September 6, 2010

Shirley on Hubpages

Just recently, i became a writer for Hubpages. I am pretty excited. It is a medium to develop my writing and an opportunity to earn as well. I know that it is not much at first. But with hard work and effort, it is like investing for future income. On top of it, I am being exposed to more and more opportunities to write. 

My first article with Hubpages is "The Distinct Concept of Wellness." When you have time, feel free to drop by. I hope you like it.

Happy week days, every one!

3 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Checked the article there tShe, it's pretty good, very informative.

So how do you get paid from writing at hubpage?

Cens World said...

Hello Rose. Thank you. I am happy you like the article. One of the employer I encountered with liked the concept of that article. She appreciated it so much that she asked me to write an article for her. Kaya lang, di ba, nagka roon tayo ng black out dito sa Pinas nun..andoy, right? Hay naku! How can i submit my piece eh wala ngang koryente. Ayun, hindi ko nakuha ang trabaho. Sayang! But the concept of that article earned good comments. This particular article, I simplified na lang so I could deliver my message clearly.

May activity wherein you could earn money. And adsense.Since hub pages is Google friendly, mas malaki ang chance to get your targeted views...and money :) Pero hindi yan immediate. In time. If you want iyong immediate pay..helium will do.

Thanks for your visit and regards.

Rossel said...

hi shirley! thanks for dropping by my site and leaving your thoughts. left a comment on your informative article at hubpages too.

i am interested with hubpages, sis. hope you could help me with the details. thanks in advance!