Sunday, August 15, 2010

Supernatural

Season 5 of Supernatural series has ended. At first I thought it was the end of the story. I felt heavy. It saddens me that I will not be able to watch Supernatural anymore. However, as I surf the internet between my writings, I found out that there is going to be Season 6. On top of that, there is going to be an animation version of the series as well. I suppose I just have to wait....until next year. But until then, my television viewing will not be the same

I can not really say I like the concept of Season 5. You know, the twisted angels and all. As I said, i am not religious. Maybe that is the reason why I can stand watching a show that projects an idea that God is out of the building, so to speak. The writer has explored too much. However,  I watched Supernatural since episode one of Season one. The episode was about the "Lady in White". Since then, I know I loved the show. I knew I found my home in television series. Maybe because I had been a fanatic of horror film during my younger years. I may not agree with the whole concept of Season 5, but I still love the show nonetheless.

I had so much to say about Supernatural. However, I am not really sure If you like it. So I will cut it short. What I can say is that I will definitely watch out for Supernatural Season 6. I can not wait for the next season. And for those who loved Supernatural. Let us just patient wait for the next season.

Have a great week days every one.

By the way, pictures came from images2.fanpop

1 comment:

anney said...

I've seen some episodes. I'll try to download yung iba para mapanood ko din.