Thursday, May 14, 2009

A BLESSING IN DISGUISE I

I had just been discharged from confinement from Our Lady Of Lourdes Hospital. The doctor had not yet seen that I am already fit to work and had endorsed me for further therapy. This is my friend, due to my slip disk. I had been confined only for a day actually. I don’t want to stay in a hospital. The minute I saw the doctor, I told him my intention of being discharged. It was a short span of time in the hospital. However, one day seemed like forever for me. It had been like a journey because two important things came to me during those 24 hours of confinement. Much as I would like to give everything in one plate, my fingers would not allow me to because my movements are still limited, specially my hands. Allow me to explore further the messages that came to me during those 24 hours of confinement thru my next entries, my friend.

Have a safe day and take care of yourselves, my reader!

No comments: