Wednesday, February 3, 2010

DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE

February 3 Philippine time marks one of the important date in my life. Early morning when I noticed I had a mail. Usually I was very careful of not tearing the envelope. However, on this case, i was so concerned on its content that I could even care less of the envelope. It was the "The Judgment Of Dissolution Of Marriage". After a long process, the final decision is in my hands. It states, to wit: "xxx Therefore, the marriage between the parties is dissolved, and the parties are restored to the status of being single." It was a tedious process. Not to mention the painful incidents that transpired in between. I even thought I will not get a copy of the final decision anymore. But then, here it is. The day that marks a major change in my life. I had mixed emotion. All in all, I think this is for good. For the betterment of all, so to speak.

The very day I read the Decision, I wanted to grasp all the air I could get. Feel everything. I wanted to feel all the senses I could muster. I am actually, officially free. I would like to face the future anticipating positive surprises. After all, life is too short to be dwelling on the misery and pain I had in the past.

As I always say, take care.

3 comments:

Leslie Ann said...

Congratulations mami she! Enjoy being single for the second time around!

kimmyschemy said...

i wish you believe that 'everything happens for a reason...' because, maybe there really is.. take care!

rjs mama said...

the start of a new beginning...