Monday, July 5, 2010

Welcome, Anney


Now that I am trying, really trying to make time for my virtual home, i would like to continue with what i used to do. I used to welcome new members of my friends list. The latest of which is Anneys'

Her blog is Blogniako.blogspot.com. She is a professional photographer whose favorite subject is her niece. When you have time, do visit her site as well.

Thank you, Anney for being one of my blog friends list. I would like to welcome you as one of my friends list.

1 comment:

anney said...

Na surprise naman ako dito sa post mo. hehehe! I'm trying to blog hop paunti unti everyday at eto nga ang bumulaga sakin. hehehe! By the way hindi ako professional photographer, siguro trying hard to become one. lol! Pindot nga lang ako ng pindot ng camera ko. Thanks for the warm welcome!! Have a great week!