Friday, August 21, 2009

SPLENDOR AND BEAUTY OF NATURE

Forgive me that i still can not work in front of the computer up until now. Well, not for a long period of time, that is. I will just share beautiful photos that were sent to me by a dear friend. Friends and co-workers, Ted and Mj went to Nasugbu Batangas for nature tripping and for a little fun. I would love to go with them but i can not because of responsibilites waiting at home. By the way, i have the permission of Ted and MJ to post these pictures. Anyways, here are the photos and i hope you would enjoy it as much as i did.










These pictures are taken by my co-worker Ted. He is like a son and a friend to me. For me, this is an angle that will be taken in the eyes of some one who understands photography. At least that is my impression after seeing the photos he took. He is not a photographer, he is a computer programmer. In fact, my lay out, my template really messed up and Ted was the one who worked using these html codes and arranged every thing for me. So, you are looking at the work of a person who understands the language of photography, the beauty of nature and the complicated language of computer programming as well. I will post some of the pictures he took in my upcoming posts. All, of course, with his permission.

I am a nature lover, you see. I really appreciate sights like these one. Wouldnt you say so, too?


Have a good day to every one

12 comments:

Cens World said...

wow mami she cant believe na i took those pictures...anyways its a humbling experience to see what God created for us....well uv been a consistent in writing good stuffs on your blog...keep up the good work mami...take care always...hehe :) God bless....

Clarissa said...

I love cloud photos and those pics are great!!Ang galing ng pagkakakuha!!

Hello there,Mommy She!!^_^Ingat palagi dyan!!

kat said...

wow She..ang gaganda ng pagkaka kuha...super ganda talaga...

have a great day.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow I love those sunset photographs ate She!

sailor said...

I love all the pics, your friend capture the amazing creation of God!

Chubskulit Rose said...

visiting again ate she, hope you're okay!

Cens World said...

hello tedz..of course i believe you took those pictures. In fact, i am in awe in your talents. You can work with computers, with camera and with your hands as well (painting). If that is not talent, i do not know what is.

By the way, i think you can already post a comment even if you do not have a blog. You need not to log in to the account. You can post a comment as a visitor.

Many thanks

Cens World said...

Hello Clarissa,

I love the pictures too. Correct, magaling ang pag kaka kuha. I could not agree less.

Take care always

Cens World said...

Hello Kat

How are you doing? i agree 100%, Talaga namang magaling ang pag kaka-kuha ng mga pictures.

Always take care!

Cens World said...

Hello Rose,

I love these photographs as well. In fact, i kept them in files and did not delete the mail where it has been sent to me by Ted

Thanks for visiting. Take care

Cens World said...

Hi John,

That i agree, Ted did capture the picture well.

Thanks for visiting, John and take care

Cens World said...

Hello again Rose,

Well, the last weeks had been not easy because of my slipped disk but things are fine here. Thanks

Always take care