Tuesday, December 9, 2008

FIRST MONTHSARY OF MY BLOG!

Hello there every one. Just two days ago, i thought my blog will have its monthsary next week. When i went to the bank to make a deposit, i asked the guard about the date that day. He courteously pointed the calendar. That was when i realized how time really flies. One effect of my work is that i hardly keep my self updated of the current date. Well, most of the time i got lost of what day it already is. It felt as if it was only days ago when i started writing. I did not realize it has been already a month!! Well, Happy Monthsary for me, with a sweet smile, of course. It is nice to write and write. Most of all, it is nice to be linked to beautiful people like Leslie, Richard, Zhey and Grapes. I also would like to include the future friends i know i will be able to cross path with through my writings! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Chubskulit Rose said...

yeyyyyy happy monthsary to your blog....

got here from rich's site...

i am following your blog now hse, hope u can visit sometimes..

congrats nga pala with your award.. naasa ko kay rich din hehehe... Good job, keep it up!