Wednesday, December 24, 2008

THE SMILE AWARD


Thank you Richard for this award. And if I may add, it is not just on the phone that you always smile. You smile often when you speak with your co-workers. I never saw you gloomy. You are always in the mood and it radiates to those around you. You truly deserve “The smile award”. My apology I am not able to post it immediately. Though had been late in posting it does not mean it had not been acknowledged immediately. My warmest thanks to you.


The qualifications to receive this award are:
A. Display a cheerful attitude.
B. Love one another.
C. Make mistakes.
D. Learn from others.
E. Be a positive contributor to the blog world.
F. Love life.
G. Love kids.




The Rules:
1. Please link back!
2. Post the rules
3. Choose 5 people to give it to
4. Recipients must fill the characteristics above
5. Create a post to share this
6. Inform the awardees.




Now, It is my pleasure to give this award to Cecille, who is so warm and friendly, to zhey and grapes, my co-worker and also a blogger like myself, to devianty and last but definitely not the least qwonk.
Have a nice day every one!

2 comments:

richard said...

Hello Momi She...Happy new year to you and your son...

I have another good tag for you...Kinldy check...

What Are You Thankful For!!!


Keep on smiling...

Cecile said...

thank you so much, He for the sweet smile you gave me :-) will post it now!

btw, i know it ia too late, but want greet you a merry christmas and happy new year!