Tuesday, December 2, 2008

HOPE II

Yesterday starts one of my medical program. As per doctors advise i have to brisk walk for one hour, three times a week. Unfortunately, due to work schedule, it is not possible for me to complete a three times a week brisk walking. So i can only make the most of the remaining day off i have. I ended up brisk walking at 7:00am instead of the original schedule which should be 6:00am or earlier because i still have to finish some errands. It is fine even if i did not start on schedule. It is also nice to see the morning sun. It is nice to breath the morning air. I had the urge to jog and ran faster but i was controlling it. I am not sure if that will be a good idea because i might risk creating further injury to my neck. It is nice that i still can do things i thought i can not do anymore. As i move my feet, inhaling and exhaling the morning air, feeling my heart beating faster, i came to have a stronger feeling towards one belief- that i can beat this one odd. My adrenaline going stronger as i move faster. I can feel the gust of wind against my face. I know one thing sure now, I can beat this one odd. I will get better. I know. Have a nice week day to you, my reader and to the blogger out there!!

No comments: