Monday, February 9, 2009

BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE CAN MAKE MY DAY!!


We had been given three days off and I was excited about it. Long rest! I even bought four cds of my favorite shows. I will be able to write few entries for my blog, check for the opportunities and finish the exam with ODesk. First day of my day off was great, actually! I brisk walk with my son, Cen. But then when I am already starting to write, I realized my computer is not functioning well. My gut instinct is telling me basic troubleshooting will not do so I went to my computer manufacturer for a quick fix. Quick fix really, he have to re-format my computer. I lost all my files, log – In, software applications that had already been downloaded like the software of my odesk application. I need that to start bidding for the job, you know. In short I lost every folders and software applications already installed in the computer. Its ok..thats’ life. I said as soon as I had it fixed, computer will not be having issues anymore. Before leaving the computer shop, I tested everything. We even tested internet capability. I am happy. When I reached home, whew. I am getting “ page can not be displayed.” I am done with computer issues and now I have to deal with internet issues. One day of my day off I was not able to write anything. Not able to bid for any job. Instead I have to deal with the tech support and wait for the technician for one whole day. Because I was so tired and pissed off I was not able to do my therapy. Which is bad so now I can feel the inconvenience of my slip disk. That is bad considering I already have to work tonight. Then when I am focusing on other concerns that I have to attend to, I realized, I cant find my directory/diary book! Wheew..what is happening to me!!


Anyway, I should be used on unpredictable days, right? I want to focus on positive things here. Yes, I was not able to enjoy my 3 days day off but when I got my internet back I was surprised to receive comments from four gorgeous ladies, Mom Of Four, Chubskulit, Cecille/Small and Simple Things, and Clarissa of Kizuna. And of course, my co-worker Doods of Dreamworksorg. I received a comment and a tag from him!! My smiles from ear to ear!! I never knew it is difficult to earn money thru writing online but I got one big extra, I met beautiful people online. For me that is such a big deal!!






8 comments:

richard said...

It's good to know that you did enjoy our 3 days off Momi She.

See you at work and have a nice day...

Chubskulit Rose said...

I hate it when that happens to our PC too, kakalokah hehehe. I have a post ate at my Etcetera blog about paid sites that you might be interested in joining in...

I am quite intrigue about Odesk, how does it work ate She?

I am glad I met you ate She, you are such a very optimist person.

Clarissa said...

It is a pleasure to be your friend,Mommy She!! Give Cen a hug for me!!\(^0^)/

Mommy Liz said...

Wow naman, it's too touching to read my name as one of your Beautiful people. Thanks a lot. You can never tell what you will find while blogging. You can find friends, confidant and it's happy to know that people do care for you.

I should know, I have friends here and you're one of them. Take care and enjoy your 3 days off, don't worry about your first day, who knows, maybe tomorrow, it's better..Right?

Cens World said...

Thanks for checking out my blog. Actually, the three days off had not been that good. I just want to take a look into the positive side, which was i received comments from mom of four, clarissa, cecille and rose and of course, your comment and tags as well. natutuwa ako. at least may magandang nangyari sa day off ko..which is the comments and visits from you guys..

Cens World said...

You are correct. Nakaka inis kapag nasira ng computer. Not to mention I have to re-format my pc.

I will definitely check out the paid sites in your blog. Iyong odesk, you will write din. Minsan may reviews or opinions din. Para ding sa blogging. Of course you will write for a fee.

I am the one who is thankful I meet you and the other girls online. Ang saya saya ko kapag may comment kayo sa akin. Ang pakiramdam ko may mga kaibigan ako na nasa malapit lang kahit hindi naman tayo mag kakilala sa personal. I really appreciate having met you thru our site.
Ingatz palagi and have a nice day

Cens World said...

Hi, clarissa, as i said to Rose, it is my pleasure to meet you and the other ladies thru blogging. I felt i have a new found ka-tsika and friendship..hehehe..

I sure will.. thanks and have a nice day!!

Cens World said...

oo nga correct. i can never know what i will find while blogging. actually start na ng work namin..ok lang. antay na lang ako ng day off ulit..sana naman ok na iyong day off ko next week..

Hows your day? Have a nice day always