Sunday, January 18, 2009

A TO Z TAG !!

Thank you so much Richard for this tag, i appreciate this much!!




A - Attached or Single? - Separated
B - Best Friend? – My son, Vincent
C - Cake or pie? - Cake
D - Day of choice? – My Day Off
E - Essential item? - Bank Book. I worked hard so i would like to make sure money will be going to things of future value.
F - Favorite Color? – Orange and Pink
G - Gummy Bears or Worms? - Gummy bears
H - Hometown? – Quezon City, Philippines.
I - Indulgence? - My family and friends
J - June or July? - June because that is my sons' birthday!
K - Kids ?- Definitely, one kid! His name is Vincent
L - Life is not complete w/o - My son and family!
M - Marriage date? – January ( marriage already terminated)
N - Number of magazine subscriptions -none as of yet i only buy newspapers
O - Orange or apple? - Apple
P - Phobias? – closed rooms, without ventilations.
Q - Quotes? – Responsibility above anything else. We are measured by the decisions we make.
R - Reason to smile? – Quality moments with my son.
S - Season of choice – December, cold season.
T - Tag people - Cecille and other blogger out there.
U - Unknown fact about me - hard to tell
V - Vegetable? - asparagus
W - Worst habit? Slacking off
X - Xray or ultrasound? - both i guess
Y - Your favorite foods? – Pasta, salad:
Z - Zodiac sign -Pieces

No comments: